FANDOM


Abhorrent Aegis
Abhorrent Aegis

The Abhorrent Aegis is a piece of Equipment which was designed specifically for Landslide but is a very solid option for just about any tank. Extensive information about where to obtain Equipment and it's general functions can be found on the Equipment page. This page contains detailed level information about the Tyrant's Brand through all of it's 200 levels.

Special EffectEdit

The special effect of the Abhorrent Aegis has multiple effects. The Hero equipped receives a chance for their reflected damage to ignore damage reduction. Additionally it provides the Hero and surrounding allies to ignore a percentage of damage over a certain threshold and transfers that damage to a random enemy.

Evolution Effect (Info in BOLD is upgraded with each level)
Green Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 20% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 50% and 30% chance respectively to ignore 20% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 50% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Green +1 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 23% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 52% and 31% chance respectively to ignore 22% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 49% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Green +2 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 26% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 54% and 32% chance respectively to ignore 24% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 48% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Green +3 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 29% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 56% and 33% chance respectively to ignore 26% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 47% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Blue Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 33% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 58% and 34% chance respectively to ignore 28% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 45% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Blue +1 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 37% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 60% and 35% chance respectively to ignore 30% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 43% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Blue +2 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 41% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 62% and 36% chance respectively to ignore 33% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 41% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Blue +3 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 45% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 64% and 38% chance respectively to ignore 36% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 39% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Purple Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 49% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 66% and 40% chance respectively to ignore 39% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 37% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Purple +1 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 53% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 68% and 42% chance respectively to ignore 42% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 35% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Purple +2 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 57% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 71% and 44% chance respectively to ignore 45% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 33% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Purple +3 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 61% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 74% and 46% chance respectively to ignore 48% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 31% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Gold Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 65% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 78% and 48% chance respectively to ignore 51% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 29% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Gold +1 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 70% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 82% and 50% chance respectively to ignore 54% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 26% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Gold +2 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 75% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 86% and 52% chance respectively to ignore 57% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 23% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.
Gold +3 Heroes equippped with the Abhorrent Aegis have a 80% chance to ignore enemy DMG RED when they reflect DMG. Hero and nearby allied Heroes have a 90% and 54% chance respectively to ignore 60% of the DMG from a single hit if the hit deals greater than 20% of their current HP. The ignored DMG will be transferred to a random enemy Hero.

Tyrant's Brand Parts and StatsEdit

Each of the stats below are boosted by the Tyrant's Brand. Each individual stat with the exception of Damage is improved by adding Parts and all stats are increased by a small amount when the weapon is evolved. The last column shows Damage and in brackets the number of Tyrant's Brand Shards required to evolve to that level. The last row shows the stats of the Tyrant's Brand when it is level 200 with all of it's parts.

Evolution HP1 Merc Base HP Dodge ATK DMG REF Skill DMG REF DMG RED (Shards Req for Evo)
Green Parts
Leather
Animal Bone
Cast Iron
Beasts Soul
Living Leaf
Abhorrent Aegis Shards
Part Names Leather Animal Bone Cast Iron Beast's Soul Living Leaf Shards
Green 2,000 3% 1% 1% 1% 1% (0)
Green +1 3,500 5% 2% 3% 3% 1% (0)
Green +2 5,000 7% 3.4% 4% 4% 2% (10)
Green +3 7,000 9% 4.7% 6% 6% 3% (20)
Blue Parts
Hide
Cetus Tooth
Welded Iron
Heros Soul
Fleeting Phantom
Abhorrent Aegis Shards
Part Names Hide Cetus Tooth Welded Iron Hero's Soul Fleeting Phantom Shards
Blue 8,524 11% 6.1% 7% 7% 4% (30)
Blue +1 11,500 14% 7.6% 9% 9% 5% (40)
Blue +2 14,000 17% 9.2% 10% 10% 6% (50)
Blue +3 16,000 21% 11% 12% 12% 7% (60)
Purple Parts
Kirin Skin
Goblin Tooth
Felsteel
Sages Soul
Shadowy Shade
Abhorrent Aegis Shards
Part Names Kirin Skin Goblin Tooth Felsteel Sage's Soul Shadowy Shade Shards
Purple 19,000 25% 12.9% 13% 13% 8% (90)
Purple +1 24,000 29% 14.9% 15% 15% 9% (120)
Purple +2 30,000 34% 17.1% 16% 16% 10% (130)
Purple +3 37,000 40% 19.5% 18% 18% 12% (150)
Gold Parts
Dragon Scale
Dragon Horn
Fabled Iron
Warriors Soul
Void Vortex
Abhorrent Aegis Shards
Part Names Dragon Scale Dragon Horn Fabled Iron Warrior's Soul Void Vortex Shards
Gold 46,000 46% 22% 19% 19% 14% (200)
Gold +1 56,000 53% 24.7% 21% 21% 16% (200)
Gold +2 66,000 61% 27.6% 22% 22% 18% (200)
Gold +3 80,000 70% 30.4% 24% 24% 20% (200)
Max 91,744 80% 34% 25% 25% 20%
  1. Approximate Values

Parts and Shards Needed for Each ColorEdit

GreenEdit

  • Leather- 110
  • Animal Bone - 110
  • Cast Iron - 110
  • Beast's Soul - 110
  • Living Leaf - 220
  • Abhorrent Aegis Shards - 60

BlueEdit

  • Hide - 420
  • Cetus Tooth - 420
  • Welded Iron - 420
  • Hero's Soul - 420
  • Fleeting Phantom - 840
  • Abhorrent Aegis Shards - 240

PurpleEdit

  • Kirin Skin - 1100
  • Goblin Tooth - 1100
  • Felsteel - 1100
  • Sage's Soul - 1100
  • Shadowy Shade - 2200
  • Abhorrent Aegis Shards - 600

GoldEdit

  • Dragon Scale - 1390
  • Dragon Horn - 1390
  • Fabled Iron - 1390
  • Warrior's Soul - 1390
  • Void Vortex - 2780
  • Abhorrent Aegis Shards - 600
  • Abhorrent Aegis Shards (Total) - 1500

NotesEdit

  • This piece of equipment is insanely good