Ox Warriors are very tanky heroes that prefer attacking Defensive Buildings. They deal very little damage as they attack at a rate of 2.36 seconds between attacks and their base max is only 15 units. Also there is no good way to buff them in battle so they are just simply the worst damage dealers.
Ox Warrior are Oxen who stand on two hooves and wear tan t-shirts and large bracers. At level 21 their bracers become golden colored instead of silver.
Heroes that leads Ox Warriors are:
Ox Warriors have the highest HP amoungst Mercenaries and moderate ATK. They attack very slowly delivering one attack per every 2.36 seconds.
At level 30 and every 5 levels thereafter Mercenaries are able to upgrade talents. Each mercenary has 2 distinctly different talents to upgrade and the usefulness varies greatly however they are always worth the Souls to upgrade.
Morale Boost increases Hitpoints and Attack by a percentage of your Ox Warriores' base HP and Attack.
Victory Roar increases Hitpoints by an added amount and boosts Damage Reduction by a percentage.
|Level||HP+||DMG Red%||Souls||Merc Lv|
Ox Warriors can benefit from the follow heroes' Aid Skills:
- Exokid - Barrier Pith (increases troop count)
- Demon Slayer - Salvation Troops (increases troop count)
- Blitz Bomber - Demented (boosts ATK)
- Glory Priestess - Faith of Light (boosts HP)
- Carol d'Belle - Silent Night (boosts DMG Red, HP, and ATK)
Ox Warriors can be improved by the following Hero Talents:
In battle, Ox Warriors' efficiency can be improved by the following Heroes' Active Skill:
- Exokid - Sublime Time (boosts ATK and DMG reduction)
Ox Warrior's stats can be boosted by the following Equipment:
- Arcane Tome, Thunder Blade, Tyrant's Brand - boosts ATK 3 to 80%
- Dragon Heart, Holy Hammer - boosts HP 3 to 80%
- Thorned Bow - boosts ATK and HP 3 to 80%