Warrior are reasonably powerful Mercenaries which can be quite deceptive because of their poor stats, however they benefit from having a base max of 25 and attack at a reasonable rate. The real issue is that there is no good way to buff them in battle as can be done with Sharpshooters and Wizards.
Warriors have a full head of blonde hair and a very dopey toothy grimace. They wear a short sleeved teal uniform and carry a basic short sword and shield. At level 21 their appearance changes drastically, they gain a steel helmet with wicked looking eye slits and serrated grill. Their uniform changes into armor and everything including their sword and shield becomes black with a long sleeved brown undershirt.
Heroes that leads Warriors include:
Warriors have moderate HP but low ATK. And their attack rate is about 1 attack every 1.62 seconds.
At level 30 and every 5 levels thereafter Mercenaries are able to upgrade talents. Each mercenary has 2 distinctly different talents to upgrade and the usefulness varies greatly however they are always worth the Souls to upgrade.
Blood Bath increases Hitpoints and Attack by a percentage of your Warriores' base HP and Attack.
Headache increases Attack by an added amount and boosts Damage Reduction by a percentage.
|Level||ATK+||DMG Red%||Souls||Merc Lv|
Warriors can benefit from the follow heroes' Aid Skills:
- Head Hunter - Lethal Lash (boosts ATK)
- Armored Villain - Impregnable (boosts HP)
- Demon Slayer - Salvation Troops (increases troop count)
- Blitz Bomber - Demented (boosts ATK)
- Glory Priestess - Faith of Light (boosts HP)
- Carol d'Belle - Silent Night (boosts DMG Red, HP, and ATK)
Warriors can be improved by the following Hero Talents:
In battle, Warriors' efficiency can be improved by the following Heroes' Active Skill:
- Armored Villain - Heavenly Shield (boosts ATK and DMG Reduction)
Warrior's stats can be boosted by the following Equipment:
- Tyrant's Brand - boosts ATK 3 to 8% and also boosts the Attack and Speed of Warriors specifically by up to 60 and 100% respectively.
- Arcane Tome, Thunder Blade - boosts ATK 3 to 80%
- Dragon Heart, Holy Hammer - boosts HP 3 to 80%
- Thorned Bow - boosts ATK and HP 3 to 80%