Willy Foxes are unique Mercenaries which prefer attacking Resources Buildings. They are much faster than any other unit moving about 50% faster which can be useful in keeping the heat off your Heroes. They also attack very fast delivering around 1 attack per second which is just a tad slower than Sharpshooters. They are also able to attack Air Units even though they are melee attackers.
Unfortunately however there is no good way to buff them in battle and their favored target can cause problems in certain game modes.
Willy Fox are brown foxes who carry large brown sacks. At level 21 their sacks become red and the texture changes.
Heroes that leads Willy Foxes are:
Willy Foxs have low HP and ATK. And the second best attack rate amoungst Mercenaries at around one attack per second.
At level 30 and every 5 levels thereafter Mercenaries are able to upgrade talents. Each mercenary has 2 distinctly different talents to upgrade and the usefulness varies greatly however they are always worth the Souls to upgrade.
Carnage increases Hitpoints and Attack by a percentage of your Willy Foxes' base HP and Attack.
Bloodthirst increases Attack by an added amount and boosts Attack Rate by a percentage.
|Level||ATK+||ATK Rate%||Souls||Merc Lv|
Willy Foxes can benefit from the follow heroes' Aid Skills:
- Robyn Hood - Flight Focus (increases troop count)
- Demon Slayer - Salvation Troops (increases troop count)
- Blitz Bomber - Demented (boosts ATK)
- Glory Priestess - Faith of Light (boosts HP)
- Carol d'Belle - Silent Night (boosts DMG Red, HP, and ATK)
Willy Foxes can be improved by the following Hero Talents:
In battle, Willy Foxes' efficiency can be improved by the following Heroes' Active Skill:
- Robyn Hood - Shadow Guard (boosts ATK and DMG Reduction)
Willy Fox's stats can be boosted by the following Equipment:
- Arcane Tome, Thunder Blade, Tyrant's Brand - boosts ATK 3 to 80%
- Dragon Heart, Holy Hammer - boosts HP 3 to 80%
- Thorned Bow - boosts ATK and HP 3 to 80%